Thursday, May 8, 2008

I love gadgets

I love gadgets. I had my biggest disappointment with gadgets a couple of weeks back. Visiting Kohl's department store, after walking through the whole store, looking at things and clothes, I spotted at sign "GADGETS". I thought all my walking finally would pay off. But to my great disappointment, it was not gadgets that was for me. It was all KITCHEN gadgets. Not quite my cup of tea.. pun intended.

I did however come across a new gadget that I think is cool. It is a blog gadget. You may have already seem it.. or not. It is the Snap Shot widget. It allows you (me to see a snap shot of the links I have on my blog. There is two settings on it. You can see the page or you can see the last posts. Great if you ask me.

I was also exited to find a blogger add-on to MS Word. But after several failed tries, I just had to admit that the blogger add-on don't work with the new Blogger. So don't go looking for it.

I have however found Firefox very valuable while blogging, as it have a build-in dictionary and spell checker. That is certainly worth a try, even if I could not have it help me with the word "defenatly".. So if you know how to spell that , let me know.

My newest gadget may be the one you will suggest for me, or I find somewhere on the internet.

1 comments:

LeaAnne said...

That was SO FUNNY! You do like the gadgets that's for sure!