Monday, May 19, 2008

Honey, they shrunk the kids

I very much dislike false advertising. When is the burger is not as good as picture. I know that advertisers are faking the ice cream, because the ice would melt in front of the cameras due to heat from the lamps. But do they make the ice cream look better or bigger then the real thing. I have had a problem with Dairy Queen and their ice cream.

But today, when I blew up the pool we just bought from Walmart, that took the cake.

Well, on the picture on the box, the pool was really blown up, and I KNOW the kids was shrunk.

I really dislike when they manipulate the picture so much, that it fools me.

I don't know what I should do. I just feel so cheated. If I don't return it, it will be as if I accepted the price and the false advertisement. If I return it, I feel cheated for all the work I put into it. If I ask for a price reduction, I feel I support a company that cheat their customers.

The kids had fun in the pool. Well, at least Sam. But he's able to have fun in and with a pool that have an inch of water and is lacking air.

You tell me. What should I do? And what would you do?

0 comments: