Monday, April 28, 2008

My Mission areas and companions

I decided to visit my mission's website. I served in the England Birmingham mission under President David H. Jessop and Terry Spallino from September 1995 to September 1997.

I had a wonderful time there, and miss that time, serving the Lord full time. With no concern, but for my investigators and mission rules.

While I was on the mission site, I decided to update the information there. The information about my companions can be fancifulled with HTML code. But there is not a easy way to edit that on the website. But I knew that it was easily done on the blog site. So I copied it here to edit. I thought to myself: "Why have it only there?" So I, decided to blog about it here... walking down memory lane.

So the following is the list of all the areas and companions I had while I was on my wonderful mission.

If any know any of these guys, feel free to let me know.



Bretton, Peterboro -

Warwick


Banbury


Beeston, Nottingham


Stafford

Derby
  • Elder (Sorry, Elder, please remind me of your name)


Northampton

0 comments: