Friday, April 18, 2008

Biking to School

Sam got quite exited when I asked him if he had his jacket and HELMET on, when I asked if he was ready to go to school today. He understood immediately that a helmet meant that there was a bike ride on the plan, without me telling him about it until we did. That is my way to avoid a constant nag about biking to school. Of course, that will be the way from now on. You do it once, and it is desired for the rest of the school year. That will mean that I have to get up about half an hour earlier. But what don't you do for LOVE.

Here is a collection of pictures from our journey to school today.

Here is an exited boy who is ready to roll.
He was so fast on his bike that, he took three rounds infront of our house before I got on my bike.
An action shot from the bike behind Sam, on the road.
We take the time to press the button before we cross River Road.
Sam jumping of the curb as we approached the bus stop.
I guess we waited for some roads to cross, but not all. (To Sam's defense, it was green on River Road, where we had just biked, and I thought Sam would continue onwards.)
Sam got a shoelace caught in the pedals. (Who haven't experienced that) And unfortunately did he fall down (or that I did not get a picture of him laying there), right after this picture was taken.
And there is the offending shoelace.
And here we go the wrong way, as you can see the arrow. Not to worry... it was only a empty drive through.
I am not quite sure what is happening here... But we made it to school.

0 comments: